• Home
  • My Wiltshire Online Reporting

My Wiltshire Online Reporting

wc mywilts potholesYou can use My Wiltshire to contact the council about issues in your area. If you register for an account you will receive updates on your reports progress.
If you prefer not to register you can submit reports anonymously but will not receive progress updates.
These are just some of the issues you can report using My Wiltshire:
  • Highways and Street Scene issues
  • Environmental Enforcement
  • Trading Standards
  • Car parks
  • Weather emergencies
  • Waste
  • Fraud

We continue to add services to My Wiltshire, so please look around the system to see what's new.